Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sarah Palin: NBC Broke Promise To Me, Example Of 'Lamestream' Media


If I'm having a bad day or just feeling a little down, I always know where to go to pick me up! The interenet with it's latest reporting on Sister Sarah's rumblings and ruminations from Wasilla. Just to click this link and see her shiny, smiling face warms my heart. I have written about her over and over again on my blog about her spirit, her elan, her looks...her brain! One has to be impressed with the wealth of information that she has kind of stuck up there in her mind (and also on her palms).



So, the next time you read or hear her talking about Barack Obama, the constitution, states rights, or even her next door neighbor, Mr. McGinniss, remember that you are witnessing something very special, the Republicans and right-wing media's dumbing down of America over the last 20 years. For that, Palin is the poster child. So I sigh, make a little smile, and rejoice in the fact that I still have a free mind, unfettered by the wackos out there, and know that what's right for Sister Sarah and her ilk, are not right for me.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment