Friday, March 19, 2010

Are House Democrats Avoiding an Obama Endorsement Due to Health Care?

Thanks for being a sane poster here:) Myself, being of average intellect and mind, know only what I read from different sources at different times re hcr. I have read conservative, moderate, liberal, and progressive points of view. I've come to believe that the bill is flawed in many ways. If I were the King I would choose single payer medicare for all ala Weiner/Kucinich/Sanders. But ALL 3 of those guys are voting for the bill! I do trust their judgement although granted, even they are big-time politicians.

Given the way the Senate has performed this year, I don't believe we will ever get any better start. I also hate the corporate welfare aspect.
About Barack Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment