Friday, September 11, 2009

A Referee @a Ballgame & a Drunk in the Stands

In my first post I indicated that I was a blogging novice and would try to incorporate pics and videos into my blog. Easy with the pics, but harder with the vids. I found out that I had to upgrade my Adobe Flash Active X Content. I did, and here's the result.

I chose Keith Olbermann's "Special Comment" because in the header of my blog I indicated that I would post news, commentary, and comedy. I have not posted any comedy for a while so I thought it was time. Special Comment is funny. Notice the style with which Keith moves his head from one camera to the next, then back to the first. Also notice his expressions and the way he takes himself way too seriously. Finally, the subject, Representative Wilson is a clown who should be called out. Go get him Keith! Watch Wrong-Way Wilson:



No comments:

Post a Comment