Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Flowers for Vickie


Welcome Home Sis!
When I see you appear through the exit doors of customs my heart will be racing with excitement. It'll be nice to be able just to talk face to face about the smallest non-important things that we really don't do when on the phone or in emails. It will be fun just to listen to you telling me everything that's been going on with you, and me telling you the same. What I'm trying to say is that I missed you and can't wait to see you.   Have a safe flight and I'll see you tomorrow.  Love you, David
Okba, I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!  See you then.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The best part of a long journey is the anticipation of being reunited with loved ones. This trip is no exception. In the immortal words of Dorothy..."There's no place like home"!

    ReplyDelete